Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Interview with Azaylee- Same questions, 6 months later

Name -Azaylee
How old are you- 3
What is your favorite color- blue and red too
Who is your best friend?- Emily
What is your favorite animal? - a mooing one
What do you want to be when you grow up? -a baby
What is your favorite movie?- Rudolph
What is your favorite book? - the doggy one
What makes you happy? - airplanes
What makes you sad? -NOTHING!
What is your favorite food? - chicken nuggets
What is your favorite song? Love a  Love a Hold me




1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's so precious! I love that nothing makes her sad. That says so much about you Ashley! You are an amazing mom and I'm thankful that I have you in my life to bounce questions off. If she's talking about the Jamie Grace song, Damari loves it too! :)

    ReplyDelete