Friday, November 4, 2011

My moment of weakness...



Hi baby!

I think she is in love.

Today, I bought Azaylee a baby doll. A brand new one at the store. I have never done this. We were actually there picking out birthday gifts for Azaylee's friends. Whenever she was looking around she spotted this doll with a pacifier and placed it in her mouth. The doll began to coo and fall asleep. "Pretty impressive", I thought," these things have come a long way since the 90s.'" Next thing I know Azaylee has gone to our diaper bag for a tissue and is wiping the baby dolls nose by sticking her hand through a hole in the plastic. She is also telling the baby, "Its ok, I get scissors. I get you out a 'dere." It was just so sweet. She was in love with "breathing baby" on aisle 5. I looked at the price tag 19.99, marked down from 27.99. And that is when I was weak and shelled out 20 dollars for a baby doll..... According to Azaylee her name is "Ashers" and she is sweet. You only live once, right?


Shhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment